Wednesday, June 12, 2013
0 comments

Save My Bird 1.0.1 Apk Download For Android

2:30 PM
Play the newest match game from the makers of the super hit apps, Bubble Kingdom and Jewel Maze 2! Find and blast same color block group with a tap, collapsing them in a explosion of excitement to save the cute birds! You’ll be addicted to "Save My Bird" from the first hit!
FREE update with more exciting levels and boosts are coming soon...

Save My Bird apk

☆☆☆☆☆ Highlighted Features ☆☆☆☆☆
 Well-designed FREE levels - each with unique challenges and fun puzzles!
★ EASY TO LEARN - hard to master! Can you score 3 stars on every level?
 Burst large bunches of block to save your birds and score sweet bonuses!
 UNLOCK powerful boosts to help with challenging levels!
 Fresh and beautiful style, bright and vibrant graphics & effects!

Developer : Ezjoy
Save My Bird Requires Android 2.2 And Up.
Category : Casual

Go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezjoynetwork.savemybird for the official site Save My Bird Apk from google play.


Download Save My Bird 1.0.1 Apk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer
Top